Friday, January 11, 2008

WHICH ONE? Vote on your favorite.......

So, I need some help. I have the honor of being in Nicole and Grant's http://grantandnicole.blogspot.com wedding this year and Nicole is totally practical and is letting the bridesmaids pick their own dress style out of a list of options. I have narrowed it down to two, but cant' decide. I figured I should let people vote on which one they like the best for some input!

Here is Dress #1:

Here is Dress #2

Vote on which one you like the best to the right! Both will be in the brown color, I just couldn't find a picture of one of the styles in brown.

7 comments:

jenni said...

i don't really like the ribbon in #1 but love the middle portion in #2. did you try them both on?

J J & j said...

If we go with #1 the ribbon would be brown or sand colored which makes it better. I haven't tried them on yet, but found a place in omaha that has them both, so hopefully I can do it this week. I will keep you posted on which one I go with. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Can't believe LIL is almost 1 year old!!
Can you??

Anonymous said...

Either one would look great on you, but I really love dress #2!

Rachel said...

Both of those dresses are beautiful, but I think #2 is best on the model. Hard to say in real life, though, so I'm glad you get to try them on.

Sean and Belinda said...

Hey Jessica! I really like dress #1 and I think it would look great on you. Thats great that Nicole is letting the bridesmaids pick out their dresses. Hmmm, maybe I will do the same thing...

nicole said...

so many opinions! more people are voting so that is exciting, but its still a close race!

Tom and Donna said...

Hi Jess, I think the slimming effects of #2 make that one my first choice. Plus with all the crazy dancing we'll be doing, the straps will make it more comfy. Of course, trying them on will help make the final decision.