Friday, July 31, 2009

Jude meets Greta

We were ambitious parents and drove to Peoria IL to visit Rachel and Sam last week and celebrate Greta's first birthday. It was a fabulous party and Rachel and Sam have the cutest pictures of Greta here. I don't have any pictures of Greta with Jude - but I think someone has a few. I will post them when I get my hands on them. I am sure there will be many more pictures of these two together as they grow up. We hope they will be as close of friends as we are to their parents. We love you guys and we had so much fun.


Larry, Rachel and Jon setting up for the party

Jude had to borrow a bath towel from Greta. He got to wear her princess towel and when he grows up he may not appreciate that I took a picture of him wearing it, but it is pretty cute!

Rachel, Jon & Jude

2 comments:

jenni said...

Jess, I like all the blogging!

You can show all his future love interests that princess towel picture, funny!

Sam & Rachel said...

I will try to get around to posting a pic of Greta and Jude together one of these days. Love the princess towel!!! Greta says hi, she's trying to help me type.