Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Change....

We closed on our house on Friday. As promised - a few pictures of our new house. These were taken during our home inspection with the previous owners belongings still inside. It is on my to do list to take some pictures of the inside now that it is empty. I actually wanted to take pictures before we started the renovations, but guess I am too late. We ripped our carpet and took down kitchen cabinets today already (lets hope that progress continues). But you will get the jist of the inside from these shots. I will take some pictures this week and show you the inside in progress.

I love the screened in porch....
Kitchen - we have big plans for this - the wall on the left side of the picture is coming out.
Dining room - the wall on the right is the one that is coming out to open the kitchen up to the dining room.
Bedroom 1
Living Room
More pictures to come.....

1 comment:

jenni said...

wow it looks great!