Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Renovations

I know...we are constantly doing renovations. We are in the homestretch on the main floor of our new house. The electrician has come and gone, the drywall is hung, and the texture goes on tomorrow. We are busy painting and filling in the tile floor where we took the wall out between the kitchen and the dinning room. We hope to be done with phase one of renovations in just two weeks. Then we plan to take a break on remodeling for awhile.....ahhh we can't wait.

New hallway to Jude's room - will be a floor to ceiling bookshelf for much needed book storage
Jude's new wall and closet - this used to be another living room on the main floor and we made half of it into a bedroom and other half will be the master bathroom.
No more wall between the kitchen and dining room! Woo Hoo!
Can't wait to repaint that mauve wall in the kitchen

3 comments:

nicole said...

lookin' good!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see it in person. Oh and a tip--get as much done as you can before Jude's mobile!

Sarah Radke said...

Hey, I left a kind of long comment on your friend Nicole's blog. Tell her I'm not crazy or a stalker, but I do check out her blog once in a while. She seems like a neat girl and I love how in love she and Grant are. I get great ideas from you and Nicole...Everytime I spend more than five minutes checking up with you two, I'm inspired to start my own blog and projects. Then reality slaps my face.:) Sarah