Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dear Friends

I made a whirlwind solo trip to Omaha in November to throw a baby shower for my friend Jen. Was such a treat to see so many girlfriends and catch up. We had cupcakes from Jones Brothers Cupcakes and I made my favorite cookie recipe of all time, Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies. My favorite part of the day was giving Jen her handmade pennant banner to hang in baby's room. I found the fabrics in her baby bedding and bought them to match. Can't wait to see the room all put together!

Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies
Jen, Jess, and Lisa with the pennant banner in the background
Jess and Katie
mmmmm Jones Brothers Cupcakes!

4 comments:

nicole said...

sooo cute! I LOOOVE the banner! how fun!

Sup said...

I would die for one of those cookies right now! Got your family pic yesterday. I love it! All of you look amazing!

The Quams said...

Seeing those nutterbutter cookies made me salivate... that better be a tradition passed onto the quams (sharing them every christmas that is!!!).
Yum!

The Quams said...

Since you've nothing new to read, I did go through and look at a few of your older pics. These nutter butters caught my eye once again. I hope that you'll be sharing those with us each Christmas.
It was great catching up with the three of you at the Pheasant the other night. We'd love to do it again sometime...
Good luck to all of you, but especially Jude, as you adventure to a new daycare family soon!