Thursday, May 05, 2011

Jude is 2!

















Dear Jude,
Wow...you are two. Your dad and I are so proud of all that you have accomplished in two years and can't believe how fast the time has gone. You love to run in your "fast shoes", sing twinkle twinkle little star, whine to be picked up "I need up momma", pat us on the head and give big hugs when you say you are sorry for something, jump and dance to music, use the pot holders to hold every pot you make soup and noodles in your new kitchen, say "I play with you just one more minute" when we tell you it is bedtime, ride in "papa's big truck", carry your toolbox all over the house and help dad with every house project, cook with mom, and say "I love you so so much" with a big cheesy grin. We love you son and can't wait to see what your third year will bring.

Love,
Momma and Daddy

PS Next year we promise to comb your hair before your birthday photos.




2 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

Love the hair. Your comment about combing it made me laugh:-)

Sam & Rachel said...

Love the hair. Your comment about combing it made me laugh:-)