Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

We went to my parents house in Brookings SD last weekend to celebrate easter. Both of my sisters came home with their families and we had a house full of fun for the weekend. We took the kids to an easter egg hunt, celebrated my oldest sisters 40th birthday by surprising her with friends and extended family, played darts and win loose or draw with the kids, and just enjoyed the comfort of family. Here are some of the highlights....

My cousin Shannon and I ......
Here is my cousin shannon, me, and my other cousin Roxanne at Easter a few years back.....

Alison, George, & Rita......

Rita caught in the act (she LOVES candy and literally took her basket EVERYWHERE)....
Jon practicing up on his gaming skills.....
My sister Jen and her kids Connor, Julia, and Ali.........

My sister Julie, her husband Joe and their kids Harry, Sophie, Rita and George........
Harry doing his Heisman pose in his new Vikings gear from the Easter Bunny...
A little video of some of the fun......

3 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend with the family!! The picture of Rita with her basket in the bathroom is hilarious.

nicole said...

gotta love rita...both in the bathroom and with her cereal...she is the strong silent type...

J Manson Squared said...

Hi John and Jess! Hope that things are great with you!!! We found you via Grant and Nicole's Blog. We just created a blog of our own since we love to see everyone else's so much! http://jmansonsquared.blogspot.com/ So glad to see that life is great for both of you! Hugs, Julie and Jason