Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Heart ETSY

Have you heard of ETSY? It is a website where artists and crafters can sell their handmade things. It is full of amazing things and I just can't get enough. It is like your best modern day craft fair on steroids. My friend Jenni started her own shop, so when you guys go to check out ETSY you should stop by her shop.

Someday I would love to start my own ETSY shop. I will keep all of you posted - it may be awhile so don't hold your breath! A girl can dream right. Anyway - you should definately check out ETSY if you get a chance and delight yourself or a friend with something unique and handmade!

3 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

I just made my first etsy purchase a couple days ago. I bought a crocheted headband with a huge flower for Greta. It should be the cutest thing ever. Also, when you start your etsy shop, you should definitely have some of your appliqued onesies. Those are adorable and would be a huge hit.

Anonymous said...

I want to see the headband.....will you put a link to it on your blog? I actually looked at some for you a few weeks ago - I wonder if they are the same!!

Rachel said...

Cool link--thanks for the tip. Maybe when I get back into quilt making...