Saturday, November 08, 2008

Two Become Three....

I know most of you who regularly check our blog know already - but we figured it was time to make our blog announcement that we are expecting a baby at the end of April/beginning of May. We are about 16 weeks right now and really excited for our family of two to become three! Here are pictures from our 12 week appointment. If you double click on them you can seem them a little bit bigger...
We have an appointment this week so we will keep all of you posted if we learn anything exciting. We are trying to decide if we are going to find out if it is a boy or a girl...right now we are thinking we will find out Although I really feel like it is a boy at this point. Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support over the past few weeks. We are so excited and feel so thankful to have so many family members and friends who are excited too!

16 comments:

jenni said...

those are great ultrasound pics! arm, face!! nice work you two!

Q at the library said...

Ooh...yay. I'm happy for you two.

nicole said...

ummm... YEA we are excited!!! i.can't.wait!!!

Sean and Belinda said...

Congratulations! I didn't know, but this is great news for you both! I know you'll make great parents.

Sam & Rachel said...

Greta is ready for her new "cousin" to play with! We are so excited for you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the extended Radke family!! All the love you have shown Will, Katelyn, and Sammy...There is no doubt what AWESOME parents you will be. And what a lucky baby. Very cute, too!

nicole said...

jon is right - i think that pictures is looking down on his (or her) head. i'm glad cuz the waving look is a little scary! love you guys!

J Manson Squared said...

Congrats! I so wish that we lived closer together so that our babies could be playmates! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy Jess, you have been on my mind.

Anonymous said...

Jon, it looks just like you.

Jonas and Janelle said...

So happy for you Jess, how is it being preggers?

The Garrys said...

Congratulations Jessica!! I am so happy for you!!

Sam said...

congratulations!! couldn't be happier for you guys. i still think it's going to be a girl. i think the ultrasound technology is overrated, though. too bad we haven't been able to run some truly scientific tests with wedding rings and powdered drano.

Anonymous said...

I think of you every day. I am sure its a boy (keep in mind I was wrong in the guessing of each of my four kids)Love you.

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!
fishing net