Thursday, October 23, 2008

A day at the farm





The MORANS made the long trek to Omaha last weekend to hang out with us. We went to a farm outside of Omaha that had a pick your own pumpkin patch, a huge apple orchard with a ton of varieties of apples, and a corn maze. We picked to our hearts content and laughed our way through the corn maze on what turned out to be a beautiful fall day. The whole weekend made me think a lot about the importance of family. My sister drove all the way from Minneapolis to get here, which is no small task with 4 kids. I love that she values family too and I love my time with her because we are similar in so many ways. It meant a lot to both Jon and I that her, Joe, and the kids made the trip. We love you guys! Hope you have you pumpkins out on your steps ready for trick or treating!

7 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

J Manson Squared said...

Can we trade for a day....you guys are all bundled up with coats and hats...it was 95 degrees here yesterday and that really doesn't make it feel fallish. Fall is my favorite time so I love to see all the autumn festivities!

nicole said...

george is SO big - seriously its crazy since the pics this summer!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessie and Jon
We had a great time. I would drive anywhere to spend time with you.

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized http://www.jsfishnet.com