Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby M is spoiled...

Nicole and Grant and Nicole's mom Maureen spoiled baby M for Christmas. Nicole made this awesome burp cloths and matching blanket out of flannel (aren't they awesome). She is so crafty!
I also got a wonderful treat in the mail yesterday from the McCord family. Jenni made the cutest little Oregon Ducks booties for baby M! Jenni sells some of her creations on ETSY....check out her craft blog and her ETSY site sometime.
I feel so lucky to have such crafty friends! Thanks Guys!!

2 comments:

jenni said...

oh I am so glad you like them! aren't they so freakin' cute?!?! I hope you are feeling good!

Sam & Rachel said...

Wow, you do have crafty friends (wish I fell into that category). The shoes are adorable, baby shoes always are. And the blanket/cloths is gorgeous. WOW!