Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Bump (take 2)

After a few requests for an updated bump picture....here it is. I have a complex about showing these because I feel huge. In the back of my mind I remember how much I always loved seeing my sisters and friends pregnant and so I figured it is only right for me to share with you. Pehaps my complex was intensified by comments I have heard this week. To make a long story short, one thing I leave learned in the past few weeks is that saying "wow - you are big" to pregnant women is not the best idea. I had someone say this to me last week at a low moment and it ended in tears. Probably a lot of hormones talking (crying) but I am using this as a note to self - when talking to pregnant women the words "large", "big", and well - all synonyms should be avoided!

8 comments:

Sup said...

Was it me that said that? Did I say something about you being big? You just look so gosh darn cute though!! I just love the bump!

Sam & Rachel said...

Jesser, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Sean and Belinda said...

I think you look fabulous! =)

nicole said...

love love love love it! and you!

jenni said...

you look great and happy!

Lindsey said...

You look amazing! Beautiful and glowing! Can't wait to see Baby M!

Anonymous said...

Ilove the bump pix, I couldn't get my daughters to do it very often. You really do look cute, I love the picture with the little bump when you are holding Greta. REll

Rachel said...

I'm laughing at this only because it's happened to me so many times. And I don't think anyone ever makes the same mistake twice with me because I give them the look of death. Just wait for my other favorite line, "haven't you had that baby yet?"