Sunday, April 18, 2010

We are back...

in action on our blog. I know it is not a good excuse, but our computer where we stored our pictures was maxed out on storage and so my normal opperation to upload pictures was foiled. As many of you know, I am a stickler for organization and because I was so bothered with pictures being stored in different spots and a lack of a good system, I had to come up with a new plan before I uploaded and stored more pictures. Wow...don't laugh at how crazy that sounds.
We will catch up with pictures in the next few weeks. Enjoy the oompa loompa pictures of jude on our deck during the first few warm days when the snow was melting. Don't you just love this sweater that was handmade for him.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nicole said...

YES! is is sooo cute on him!