Friday, February 26, 2010

Jude's New Room


A few of you have asked for house pictures, so here it goes. I thought I would start with Jude's room. This was a den when we moved in with half tile half bright blue carpet. We added a closet, and a new carpet and all of Jude's things from his first room (looking at those pictures of his first room bring tears to my eyes...we really miss that house!) One thing that really bothers me in this house is the oak trim. My long term plan is to paint it all white, but that is behind a whole list of other projects, so it is going to have to wait for awhile. The top pic is the fish moble he got for x-mas from gma and papa M. He loves to look at it and watch the fish move around the worm in the middle. More house pictures to come soon....

2 comments:

nicole said...

soo cute!!

Sam & Rachel said...

Have you really not posted to your blog in almost 2 months? I am ready for some Jude updates please :-)