Thursday, August 12, 2010

Frisco to Brekenridge

My favorite day in CO included a bike trip from Frisco to Breckenridge. Jude got to experience a bike helmet and bike trailer for the first time and all of us got to experience 10 miles of graduate uphill biking. We took a long pit stop in Breckenridge for lunch and some shopping and then enjoyed coasting 10 miles back to Frisco.

Jude is not sure about his bike helmet...
The whole group....

Lunch in Breckenridge.......

Greta and Jude played in this park just off main street in Breckenridge.  Check out that view......

2 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

I just love the pics from bike day. That was the best. So glad we convinced ourselves to do it :-) Makes me smile every time I check out these pictures from Breck.

nicole said...

ummm these pics never came up on my reader, but it is BEAUTIFUL there and looks like you had so mcuh fun!