Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cardinals

Do cardinals mean that spring is officially here? I was out in our backyard watering our sad excuse of a lawn (we planted grass seed instead of sod to save some $$$) and I noticed we have a male and female cardinal that like to frequent our yard. I haven't figured out where their nest is, but they are so beautiful to look at and I love when they come to our house. The sad part is my camera can not zoom in far enough for me to get a good photo of them. I will keep trying, but for now I had to cheat and just show you a picture of one of the relatives of the cardinals that frequent our backyard.

2 comments:

Grant Factor said...

I feel so cheated! I thought you took that picture until I finished reading the post! Just kidding:)

OK, I'm turning into the guy who adds a "smiley face" after sarcastic comments so that people know he's joking. I've become everything that I hate.

Grant

Anonymous said...

Yeah - what is up with the smiley face! That is hilarious. You don't strike me a "type a smiley face" kind of guy....

Cant wait to see you soon!