Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not that I really want to reminisce about this, but since it is so bizarre I thought you would all get a kick out of knowing I had PUPS for a few weeks after Jude was born. They say i must have had a real mild case of it before I delivered and then a few days after Jude arrived I was covered in this intensely itchy rash. It is funny now, but I was not laughing when i nearly itched all of my skin off. I am happy to say I am no longer covered in these red itchy welts. So long PUPS - hope to never see you again!

2 comments:

J Manson Squared said...

How miserable! Glad it's better now. They say it's only supposed to happen with your first pregnancy so maybe there is hope for any future pregnancies huh?

Casey, Shelley, and Lilly said...

Soooo glad I didn't have these! I was a bit itchy around the stomach area, but didn't get any rashes. Weew!