Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hobo Days at SDSU



Yes - I know...the posts have been few and far between lately. We have been swamped here and just doing our best to keep our heads above water. Work has exploded with to do's, we have been traveling or hosting guests for the last month worth of weekends, and busy trying to finish up the upstars (finally). We went to Brookings for Hobo Day (this is the homecoming of the school where I got my undergraduate degree. Highlights were getting to see dear friends Amber and Katie who drove to Brookings and hung out with my family for the parade, going to the football game with my nieces and nephews, and just spending time with the Gee fam. It has been a whirlwind of a few weeks but we have enjoyed every minute with family and friends! Thanks to all of you who traveled to see us and those of you who let us crash with you!!

4 comments:

J Manson Squared said...

So glad that you guys get to see so much of your family! We want to see photos of your upstairs...we've been following along on your house progress via your blog. Jess my email is: juliemanson@gmail.com ...I'd love to chat! ~Julie

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
decorative fishing net