Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The New Ride

Ok - so I promised a post of our new car and our Malibu's destruction, but I just haven't had time and plus I feel like a dork taking pictures of a car, so I thought I would just link you to a picture of our car online....Enjoy! If it doesn't show you the right color - we got the deep bronze metallic (that is a fancy name for brown).

As for the Malibu - I will be forced to take pictures soon for insurance reasons so keep your fingers crossed that I can get my act in gear and get them posted. On second though - who wants to see pictures of a ripped up car anyway! How depressing - scratch that - no pictures...lets focus on the positive!

6 comments:

jenni said...

very cool! I hope you get let busy soon, been thinking of you often.

nicole said...

sweet ride!!! i LOVE it - can't wait to see it in real life.

Sean and Belinda said...

Nice set of wheels! I love the Outback..I miss mine and wish I had it back. Thinking about getting the Outback Impreza when I get home, assuming that it doesn't put my bank account on life support.

Thanks for your comment on our last posting. We should catch up soon! I'll be stateside on Nov 3, so we can chat then. Later!

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Rope,Twine