Monday, February 16, 2009

Moses Basket Bedding



I finally finished it - a cover for the Moses basket that I used to sleep in when I was little. What I thought would be a easy task did not end up being so easy. After 3 trips to the fabric store - I am finally finished. Take home message - I really need to have a pattern or take the time to think through the process before I start. Too bad I am so impatient! In the end, I really love it. The bumper piece is reversible and then I made two coordinating little blankets to sit on top of the mattress. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do and more importantly lets hope baby M enjoys it too!

4 comments:

jenni said...

wow, that looks perfect and not babyish at all. I would sleep there! So glad you like the nursing cover. Nicole helped me pick out the fabric!

nicole said...

you are awesome! it looks so professional... you need to tutor me with your sewing skills. baby m is going to heart it!

Sam & Rachel said...

WOW! That is amazing. I am super impressed.

Anonymous said...

Love the basket and all, but thinking we need a visual and written update on Baby M. And on Mommy and Daddy...Are you ready? Does it feel real yet? Keeping you in my prayers...Right next to Sam and the troops. Love, Sarah Radke