Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nursery Decor

We have less than 4 weeks to go and we finally got baby M's nursery put together. Organization is life for me - so it was stressing me out that we had nothing done. It is still far from being done, but we made a lot of progress this weekend. Here are some pictures so you can all check it out. Hope you like it as much as we do.


Rachel made this cute baby bunting for my shower and we hung it above the crib. She posted about it here. She took a picture of her sewing it and I am anxiously awaiting to see it! That is one picture I have to have for baby M's baby book.
Nicole made the cute art for the walls. She posted about how she did it here....

3 comments:

nicole said...

OMG you guys need to start a home decorating company - i'll be your first pro bono customer!! i just adore it. so nice and crisp and clean and bright!

J Manson Squared said...

Looks adorable Jess! I love the bedding and quilt! Before you know it there will be a baby in that crib!

Sam & Rachel said...

The nursery looks great. It all came together so nice. I love it!!! Can't wait to see a pic of the babe in the crib :-)