Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tag Blanket

I have had a hiatus from crafting for the past few months. Just to many other things occupying my time. I finally found some time this weekend to finish a baby gift for baby Eden. Sam and Nick are due this week and anxiously awaiting her arrival. We can't wait to hear the news. Hope you guys get the gift in the mail before you read this so we didn't ruin the surprise! I wanted to make her tag blanket. There were tutorials online, but I have the hardest time following instructions for crafts so i decided to do it my own way. It worked out really well and it was actually pretty easy. I will post a tutorial sometime soon if anyone wants it. I appliqued her name on the flannel side and used a fun print on the other. Can't wait to meet you baby Eden!

4 comments:

jenni said...

cute!

nicole said...

it turned out so good!

LeeAnn said...

I LOVE it! Such fun and cute colors! I bet little Eden will snuggle right up to this blankie!

Lindsey said...

Love it, such a cute gift...you're so crafty!