Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Fun

Having a sick babe is no fun. Sorry to everyone I meant to call this weekend for not getting ahold of you. Between the coughing, throw up, Dr. visits, nebulizer treatments, medicine, and tempurature taking, Jon and I had our hands full this weekend. I feel so bad for the little guy....he hates the nebulizer and taking medicine. I knew he really wasn't feeling well yesterday because he just kept crawing into my lap and wanting to sit and read books or play with a little toy. He is normally VERY active and you can't get him to sit still - it was evident he was not feeling his best. He is at home with Daddy today and hopefully will be feeling better soon.

2 comments:

J Manson Squared said...

So sorry to hear Jude is so sick! it's awful to see him not feel good I'm sure! Hang in there hope you are getting to sleep at least a little!

nicole said...

poor baby!!