Monday, May 19, 2008

I knew the bride when she used to rock and roll.....

Does anyone else know this song? Don't ask me why - but I really like it. It is catchy and I have been signing it all weekend, but Jon doesn't know this song. I really have to get a copy of it so he can hear it because my signing is not doing it justice.

Anyway - I had this song in my head because our friends Jen and Rodger got married on Friday night and we were busy with wedding festivities Wednesday (the bachlorette party), Thursday (the rehearsal dinner) and Friday (the wedding). I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and so we were in on all the pre-wedding events and had a great time meeting all of Jen and Rodger's family and friends. For those of you that don't know - Jen works with me - she has the office right next to mine and Jon and I hang out with her and Rodger quit a bit outside of work. The events were a good time and the wedding was beautiful. Here are some pictures of the fun......

Kelly, Lisa, Jen, and I at the bachlorette party....

Jen and I at the bachlorette party....
Jen and I before the wedding....
Jon and I at the end of the night.....

2 comments:

jenni said...

cute dress and hair clip!

Sam & Rachel said...

I love your hair. I knew it would look super cute!!