Saturday, May 31, 2008

Week in Indy

I am on my way home from Indianapolis. I was there for the week for the American College of Sports Medicine conference. I gave a talk there on Wednesday and then the rest of my time was spent listening to good talks and spending time with all of my colleagues. I had a lot of quality time with my friends from Oregon and it felt so good to be around close friends again. Jon and I miss our friends so much and it was so refreshing to be around friends that you are close to like family. I shared a room with my Oregon friends Lacy, Brett, Tom and Grant - so I really got some quality time with them, but I also got to see maggie, britta, dr. klug and friends from sdsu.

3 comments:

nicole said...

so glad you had fun

so sad i wasn't there

Anonymous said...

I am so sad you were not there too. Lets chat tonight or tomorrow and catch up. Remind me to talk to you about the quilt. I have a couple of questions that I need your opinion on.

Grant Factor said...

OK, second picture from the bottom. Could anyone look more uncomfortable than Brett does in that picture??? B-Wong... the legend continues.

Second picture from the top. That is my "I feel abnormally tall right now" stance. Honestly, I was worried that I looked weird.