Saturday, May 24, 2008

OHHH BABY....

On Saturday I get to go to my friend Rachel and Sam's baby shower!! Jon and I are driving to Huron, South Dakota after work on Friday for the event. I am so excited to give Rachel and Sam my gift that I have been working on for a few weeks now. I appliquéd polka dolts to match their baby bedding on a memory board for their babies room. I am so proud of how it turned out!! The pillow you see in some of the pictures is from their baby bedding set. You can see their baby's room on their blog.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! You are so creative. WHEN we get together, we'll have to have a 'craft' day...I'm working on scrapbooks right now. I'm in Sioux Falls with Sonya's new baby so will miss you all in Huron. Have a ball! Sarah Radke

Lindsey said...

So cute! I just bought supplies to make one for my living room this weekend! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Lindsey

Sam & Rachel said...

The memory board was a huge hit. I think it got the most "oohs and aahs" from the group at the shower. It will look amazing in the baby's room and I love that you took the time to make it for us. Baby Girl will be able to think of Aunt Jesser every time she looks at it hanging on the wall.
Love ya!