Monday, June 02, 2008

Broken.....


Yep - my cell phone finally broke. After being dropped by me nearly ever day the screen went out. it actually happened while I was in Indianapolis, which was quite the hassle because I could not see who was calling or if I had messages. I also could not use my address book to look up phone numbers - and I do not have anyones phone numbers memorized anymore. Needless to say it was interesting trying to get a hold of everyone while I was in Indianapolis. It made me realize how much I rely on my phone - and I am not sure if this is a good thing. I am taking it when I have time this week so I will keep you posted as to if i have to get a new phone or if they can just fix the screen. Until then - remember that my phone is acting a little strangely so if you can't reach me via my phone you can call Jon's phone. Dropping your phone is normal...right?

No comments: