Thursday, June 05, 2008

Severe Weather



Jon's good friend Sarah (who went to UMN for her undergrad and to UO for her masters in architecture with Jon) visited us on her move from California to Minnesota. Last night was not quite a warm Midwest welcome as tornadoes barreled through Nebraska. They were anticipating Omaha would get golf ball sized hail - so Jon and Sarah ran outside to put a tarp over her car in our driveway. They succeeded but were soaking wet when they came back inside. I don't think they were that pleased with me, but I made them pose for a picture before they dried off. We had a few good laughs over it when we didn't get any hail in the end!! Welcome back to the Midwest Sarah! It was great to see you and meet your mom. We look forward to getting together with you in Minneapolis!

3 comments:

Sup said...

Speaking of severe weather...a loud thunder just shook my chair and I am inside my house!!!

Anonymous said...

Jon is that a Go T? I know that is not the correct spelling, but I really don't know how to spell it. Nice!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I just found this site again. I still need a copy of that picture! And are you all coming to Minnesota anytime soon? Now that you are so close in South Dakota?