Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hmmm....is that a hole in our house?

So Jon was back at it - hard at work on our house last weekend. I was downstairs working on a grant and went out to water the flowers and when I looked up this is what I saw......

We ordered another batch of windows for our house and he started replacing one of the windows upstairs. It proved to be quite the project that required multiple trips to the hardware store. Even one trip to the hardware store by me who frantically tried to find the right nails - thought I had found them - got home and of course they were wrong - then another trip to the hardware store! I think they are starting to know us by name there - is that sad or what.

4 comments:

Sup said...

Man, your house is so cute. I love it! Can't wait to see the new upstairs when it is all said and done.

nicole said...

i miss you guys1!!!!!! i want to get married now so we can hang out! =(

Sam & Rachel said...

Wow, we had similar weekends. Sam was working in the basement and we had multiple runs to the hardware store as well. The time I went by myself to get nails, Sam sent the empty box with me, so all I had to do was match :-) Your house looks awesome!

Grant Factor said...

Oh man, are you guys kicking all sorts of ass over there or what? You two are like super heroes who live normal architect/professor lives by day but turn into super-human house remodelers by night (and on the weekends). You should wear capes while working on the house. And yes, definitely wear them whenever you enter the hardware store...