Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Jenni Tagged Me

My friend Jenni tagged me to answer the following questions:

4 things i was doing 10 years ago:
1. Finishing my first year at South Dakota State University
2. Working as a lifeguard and swimming lessons instructor at Hillcrest Pool
3. Working in the club house at Edgebrook golf course
4. Golfing nearly every day with the Spauldings and/or Matt Vaughn

4 things i was doing 5 years ago:
1. Finishing my first year as a grad student at the University of Oregon
2. Moving from Chase village apartments to Spencer View apartments with Jon
3. Planning our wedding
4. Started making my first quilt

4 things i did yesterday:
1. Finished the reviewer comments on a manuscript
2. Kissed my husband
3. Walked around our yard and looked at how much all of our plants grew while I was in Indy
4. Watched the finale of lost on the computer while eating Chinese take out with Jon

4 shows i like to watch:
1. Lost
2. Top Chef
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Office

I tag Rachel Quam, Nicole (I think Jenni tagged you too, but oh well), and Lacy.

1 comment:

nicole said...

you are a blogging fool... i lOVE IT