Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mosaic of Answes Take II.....

So Nicole did this cool thing where you make a photo mosaic by answering questions and then build a mosaic based on your answers from photos in Flickr. I had to give it a try....
1. Jessica-1046, 2. homemade berry ice cream, 3. SDSU campanile, 4. 021807 between the trees, 5. Owen Wilson, 6. Nothing Like Tea And Polka Dots, 7. Wooden Boat - Sailing - Port Townsend, 8. Everyone's Favorite!, 9. Happy Family, 10. Bon Jovi Concert - Jon, 11. Stress!, 12. 1DM35392

Here are the questions and answers:

1. What is your first Name? Jessica – the picture is not my style at all – but all the “jessica’s” were pretty trashy – not to say this one is classy – but I liked the tractor for some reason.

2. What is your favorite food? Ice Cream

3. What high school did you go to? Brookings High School in Brookings South Dakota – the town is so small that there is only one high school so it can just be called the name of the town. I searched for "brookings high school with no luck for photos. When I just searched for "Brookings" I got this image from SDSU - makes me think of great memories....

4. What is your favorite color? Green and Brown - it is such a had choice between the two

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Owen Wilson – I just asked Jon his name (because all of you know I don’t know names of famous people and jon claims I have others – like Matthew McConaughey, and Josh Lucas.

6. Favorite drink - Oregon chai tea latte

7. Dream Vacation – to buy a sail boat and sail with Jon from Northern Oregon all the way to the southern tip of South America stopping and taking our time wherever we wanted along the way

8. Favorite dessert – hmmm so difficult – I love nearly anything sweet, but my favorites are molten chocolate cake, key lime pie, and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.

9. What do you want to be when you grow up – I like grants answer on this one – HAPPY – This definitely includes being a great mom and wife, having a job I truly enjoy, and making a difference in the lives of others.

10. What do you love most in life? Jon, our families and our friends – I typed in Jon Meendering and got nothing in flickr so I typed in Jon – when I saw who came up I couldn’t stop laughing…”Going down in a blaze of glory…”

11. One word that describes you. STRESSED

12. Your flicker name? Don’t have one – I searched my whole name like Nicole – and I got nothing so I just searched my last name and race car pictures came up. I guess there must be some famous race car drive with the last name Meendering.

STAY TUNED FOR JON'S MOSAIC OF ANSWERS.....

1 comment:

Sam & Rachel said...

I love that you had to ask Jon on #5, even I knew the answer. But you are right, we do all know you struggle with remember actors names:-)